The memory and storage space in your device, as well as the stability of the wireless environment you're using, both factor into the ability for you to download heavy data like game content.
If you're having problems downloading:
- Relocate to an area conducive for wireless communication with your router.
- Check to make sure your device has at least 1.5GB of available storage.
- Shut down all of the apps running in the background and free up your device's memory.
- Use Wi-Fi, not a cell network, to ensure the highest stability possible.
- If you are using a cell network, make sure you haven't gone over your download limit.
Still having issues? Please comment below!