If you're having problems playing the game, it's probably because your device's memory, or your network connection, is being tapped to its max. Try these tips to improve performance:
- Reset the game and restart.
- Check to make sure your device's specifications are fulfilling the minimum requirements, which is Android 4.1.2 or later and 1GB or more of memory (RAM).
- Shut down all of the apps running in the background and free up your device's memory.
- Use Wi-Fi, not a cell network, to ensure the highest stability possible.
- If you are using a cell network, make sure you haven't gone over your download limit.
Still having issues? Please comment below!